Mobile waste containers BS EN 840
Producer: Our plant “SANTEX” (Republic of Belarus).
Materials used: Hot zinc coated steel.
Volume: 1100 liters.
Weight: 100 kg.
Nominal weight – 450 kg.
|Standard equipment parts:
– Lifting tip (grab holder);
– Wheels with lock (brakes) – 2 units;
– Drain screw (hole) – 1 pc.
– Preferred color;
– Company’s logo imprint
– Lid locks;
– Sorting gaps.
Available any changes of configuration on clients demand.
– In the EU for a container – 2 year warranty.
– For zinc coating – 3 years warranty.
-Terms can be changed on demand.
- EU Declaration of Conformity (EN 840-2 Standard).
– Stamped rigidity elements are 16 mm. depth and are arranged throughout the whole container;
– The layout of rigidity elements is complex in shape, which allows to increase the stability and durability of the container;
– The area covered by rigidity elements exceeds some competitors 2 times, and is in line with the best European analogues; this therefore significantly increases stability and durability of the container under the shock load;
– The steel is not sensitive to cracks and breaks when in contact with sharp objects;
– Container lift tip (grab holder) is made by stamping method, and has increased stiffness;
– The lid handle is made using a stamping method, with built-in rigidity elements, which increases resistance to bends, damage and vandalism.
– The container is hermetic, stops water penetration into the structure and prevents corrosion;
– Competitive price.
Approximate quantity of the containers in the truck:
– In the assembled, ready to use condition – about 30 units.
– In disassembled condition (lid and wheels – separated) – about 120 units.
– Prepayment 100% is preferred
– Other terms can be discussed
– EXW factory Gomel, Belarus
– DAP warehouse of the buyer.